Texas Business Schools & Training Programs
Surveys show that MBA graduates have an 80 percent chance of being hired by a company immediately after graduation. This is just one excellent reason to enroll for an MBA today. Texas has online and on-site courses available in major metro areas like Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Contact the schools below to find out more about their schedules.
As a Texas business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $111,840
- Currently employed: 4,890
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.