Tennessee Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA will give you the skills and experience to handle any form of business organization, even your own. Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville are cities with thriving businesses that you can become part of, they also have great MBA schools offering on-campus and online courses. Join the cream of the crop in business with an MBA today.
As a Tennessee business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $84,450
- Currently employed: 1,700
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.