South Carolina Business Schools & Training Programs
With an MBA comes a highly respected level of skills and experience, which will place you in a much better position when it comes to getting a lucrative career with a respectable company. Charleston, Columbia are two of the Palmetto State’s business hubs and they also have great MBA schools offering online and on-site courses. Check out our list of schools right now!
As a South Carolina business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $89,680
- Currently employed: 760
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.