Oregon Business Schools & Training Programs
As you will see from our list, we have accredited MBA schools in Portland, Eugene, Salem as well as many other areas. We offer online and traditional classroom courses. If you are already running a business, you can take your classes online at your convenience. Check out our list today to get on the fast track to a great career in business.
As an Oregon business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $97,140
- Currently employed: 1,260
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.