Oklahoma Business Schools & Training Programs
Getting an MBA will help you run your business more productively, make more profit and get your business growing faster. Accredited MBA courses are available now in Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus and many other locales. You also have the option of online or on-campus courses, or a combination of both. Boost your business savvy today by taking one of our on-campus or online MBA courses.
As an Oklahoma business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $65,280
- Currently employed: 1,020
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.