Ohio Business Schools & Training Programs
Though you may not know it, MBA graduates wield a great advantage for promotion over other graduates; they have a deep understanding the business world and some of the best leadership skills. Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus all offer great MBA course that can be taken on-site or online. Follow the links below to find out more.
As an Ohio business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $108.720
- Currently employed: 2,820
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.