North Dakota Business Schools & Training Programs
Getting an MBA can make the difference between your company failing and succeeding. Fargo, Bismarck are just two cities in North Dakota with accredited MBA schools, many of them also offer online degree courses. Arm yourself with the acumen needed to get ahead in business today!
As a North Dakota business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $87,830
- Currently employed: 90
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.