North Carolina Business Schools & Training Programs
With your Master’s Degree in business administration you will be ready to compete for some of the best jobs in many areas of business management in a braid range of exciting industries. You will find accredited MBA schools in and around Raleigh and Charlotte, many of which offer full and part-time online courses. Come to North Carolina today to start your successful career in the business world.
As a North Carolina business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $115,290
- Currently employed: 2,180
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.