New York Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA will take you a long way in the Big Apple. Many major enterprises are looking for excellent business management candidates like you. We have accredited MBA schools in Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Albany and many other great cities. Most of them also offer online courses so you can study wherever you are. Read through our list to see what’s on offer.
As a New York business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in New York:
- Average annual salary: $116,850
- Currently employed: 7,040
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.