Kentucky Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA degree will give you the opportunity to follow an interest in literally any field, whether you’re looking for a creative or technical career or perhaps one that incorporates both aspects. Look at our list below for schools in Louisville, Lexington and other great Kentucky cities, or choose an online MBA.
As a Kentucky business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $83,600
- Currently employed: 1,260
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.