Kansas Business Schools & Training Programs
If you want to take an MBA, the Sunflower State has plenty of opportunities. A business degree can take you to places you’ve never dreamed of and put you at the top of your field. Select an on-campus or online course in a reputed school in and around Topeka and Wichita.
As a Kansas business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $95,480
- Currently employed: 660
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.