Hawaii Business Schools & Training Programs
An accredited MBA program at a reputable school will help you become business savvy. Oahu, Honolulu both offer business management courses and you can also find courses online that you can study at your own pace, which is great if you are already in business. Check out the schools below to see what’s on offer.
As a Hawaii business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $87,510
- Currently employed: 330
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.