Florida Business Schools & Training Programs
Once you’ve obtained your MBA you’ll be ready to ascend the corporate ladder to a respectable position with a handsome salary package. We can recommend business schools in Orlando, Tampa, Miami as well as other great metro areas. Take your pick from our schools below and you’ll soon be on your way.
As a Florida business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $101,650
- Currently employed: 2,660
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.