Delaware Business Schools & Training Programs
With an MBA you are equipped with specialized skills and leadership qualities to help you succeed in business management. The First State has many opportunities to advance your education and your career. Check out our schools in Dover, Wilmington and surrounding areas, as well as online courses.
As a Delaware business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $127,500
- Currently employed: 280
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.