California Business Schools & Training Programs
Boost your business management skills by taking an MBA today. You’ll find accredited schools in Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, as well as a range of online courses. Before long you will be climbing to the top of the career ladder within your organization. Find out more form the schools below.
As a California business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in California:
- Average annual salary: $122,340
- Currently employed: 9,930
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.