Arkansas Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA equips you to act in a managerial role and helps you grasp the core responsibilities of your company. Accredited Arkansas MBA schools can be found in The Ozarks, Little Rock and many surrounding areas. Online classes are also available so that you can create a flexible schedule. Browse through our listings below to find a school that suits your needs.
As an Arkansas business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $90,390
- Currently employed: 630
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.