Alaska Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA at an accredited Alaska school can help to enhance your career in business administration. This can open the doors to careers in many fields including education, marketing and human resource management. You will find business administration schools in many Alaskan cities including Juneau, Anchorage and Wasilla. Many of them also offer online courses. Use our list below to help you find one that is perfect for you.
As an Alaskan business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $98,300
- Currently employed: 210
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.